Sunday 10 January 2016

Actually able to go outside

Today there is no wind and we can actually go outside. It was still a little cold -4 but way better than usual. My window actually opened and I haven't been able to open it for awhile. Natalie and I went and had a fire then I pushed her down the hill a bunch of times while she sat on the sled. Other than that it was a nice relaxing day. I made Greek food for dinner now I'm just trying to get Robert to bed. Natalie is already passed out. We made progress in her potty training. I put her diaper on at 5 because I thought she was gunna go to bed but she asked me to take it off about half hour later and then she pood on the potty. Before she always pood in her pants or diaper if she had one on. So hopefully she will be potty trained completely soon!!! I bought her these bags with a suprise Thomas toy in them and I'm pretty sure that's what motivated her. I told her if she pood in the potty she gets one.

No comments:

Post a Comment