Sunday 3 January 2016

Stop thinking to much

I think to much. When I'm reading or watching a show I always catch myself thinking about life and worrying when I should be paying attention the the book or show. And the only reason this is a problem is because they are usually negative thoughts I'm thinking. Well I'm going to start a new thing where if I catch myself thinking to much I'm just going to automatically stop myself and pay attention to what I'm doing at the present time. Hopefully I can make it work !! It's so windy today it sounds like something is beating up my house. I shrank Kevin's sweater so I'm going to try to unshrink it. I feel bad so I really hope it works. I wanted to get family photos and for him to wear it so I need it to work !!!!! And I'm trying to save so I don't want to just go buy another one. Both of the kids are having long naps at the same time today it's really nice. I put on a face mask and have just been relaxing. My kids are driving me crazy and lack of sleep is getting to me so this is really nice. We might go swimming later. I'm looking forward to it so I can relax in the hot tub. But I really don't want to have to leave the house because it's so freaking cold and windy. I watched a show today about a lady saying she made her life better by realizing everything she's grateful for. Once in awhile I tell myself I'm so lucky for what I have and the life that I live and it's true! I'm going to start reminding myself that more. Today Natalie and Kevin were behind me so I couldn't see them but I think Kevin scared Natalie and then he did a scary laugh and Natalie goes " daddy your creepy" it made me laugh inside lol

No comments:

Post a Comment