Thursday 7 January 2016

Gymnastics

The kids and I went to gymnastics today. It was Roberts first time there and you could tell he had a lot of fun. We have been couped up inside a lot lately as its really cold outside and Natalie has been going crazy. Kevin said its because all she eats is sugar but I said its because she has to much energy and she's not burning it off. Well after gymnastics we got home and Natalie layed on the floor and was calm and watched tv for an hour. So I was right! I booked flights for the kids and me to go back to delta for two weeks at the end of the month. That will be good for them as we will have more space to run around and more things to do. Plus be able to go outside. I really hope it doesn't rain the whole time. I'm laying in bed right now while Robert is sleeping in his crib. It's really cold and I realised the window isint shut all the way. I find when i leave the window open even when it's really cold Robert sleeps better. He's nice and bundled under blankets. I'm glad he's getting some fresh air. Natalie and I went to the thrift store today to drop off some clothes that are too small. There was nothing good there to buy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment