Monday 4 January 2016

Hyacinth

I totally forgot that I was growing a hyacinth in my closet. I was reading my Peter rabbit garden book and there was a project for fall page and growing a hyacinth in a jar was there so I tried it. So far it's really growing. I took it out of the closet because it's grown quite big now and put it in the window. It's supposed to bloom in the winter and smell really nice. The point is to have fresh flowers when normally there isint any around ( no flowers in winter) . Today Natalie and I went to the mall and we bought some stuff for crafts. We made Chinese New Year cards. Natalie dumped the whole thing of sparkles onto her card and I tried to clean them up much as I could but there's random sparkles everywhere now!!! Oh well I can handle a few sparkles around the house. I bought some baby crackers for Robert and he loved them. Other than that today has been pretty boring. Still no sleep so I ordered some lavender oil and I'm gunna spray that in the room and see if that helps Robert sleep better! Oh and Kevin was being a jerk yesterday so we were kind of fighting but he made me a separate chilli cuz I don't like how spicy he makes it and I noticed it this morning so it's nice he was mad but still was considerate of me. Today is super windy holy 50 km/h , me and Natalie had to run to the car when we went shopping cuz the snow was getting wiped at our faces. It was kinda funny. I'm going to end my night with a nice relaxing turmeric milk, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment