Tuesday 5 January 2016

Singing bowl

Today was a typical crazy toddler / baby day filled with messes , jumping , screaming & yelling. I was pretty mad most of the morning dealing with everything but then Kevin woke up and I went out by myself. I drove down to this metaphysical store down the street. Some hitchhiker ran up to my car and mouthed please but I couldn't since its kind of scary and I was just going 2 minutes down the road. When I got to the store I wanted to buy some bath salts but I couldn't since you can't use them when you are nursing. They had these music bowls. When Robert was getting his hearing tested the lady was telling me about them. So I tried it them and they sound so cool. So I bought one! I think it will be fun to use. The rest of the day was ok then we went swimming which was fun. Natalie and Robert love swimming so much. Robert is a natural always kicking his legs. Now me and Kevin are listening to some recordings of Steve and his old girlfriend is talking about ghosts and weird shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment